Friday, March 22, 2013

Hitting The Target


I really appreciate this quote. It's a great source of inspiration and encouragement. We all encounter times in which we experience setbacks. Ever felt like you've taken 2 steps forward, but then... 3 steps back?! At times all of us have.

God often allows us to advance from what initially feels like retreat - or defeat! Much like an arrow in a bow, when we feel like we're going backwards, often times God is about to launch us into future opportunities that only He can see!!

When the arrow is positioned to be shot by the archer, oftentimes the Master Marksman aims it in a direction to accomplish His ends.

God is the same way. He "Readies" us, "Aims" us, and then "Launches" us forward. Allow God to do that in your life. Ask Him right now, saying, "Lord, I yield myself to You. Knowing that You are aware where I can be most effective and accomplish the most good, no matter how I feel today. I trust where you're taking me."

God bless you friend. Good things are coming! Happy landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment